So here are some things I’ve learned through trial and error…. mostly they actually ARE useful
- Put jeans and similar stuff in the clothes dryer & get them out as soon as the cycle finishes and you won’t have to iron them.
- Spray cooking oil on your freezer after defrosting it and the ice will just leap off next time.
- If you burn stuff in a saucepan, put some cooking oil in it, & heat it for a while. The burnt on gunk will just fall off!
- Bicarb soda will clean almost anything without too much scrubbing. It’s especially great for coffee cups and bathtubs/showers.
- Vinegar is another good cleaning thing, especially for glass & similar stuff, it just pongs a bit if you don’t rinse it well.
- Vinegar is also good for getting rid of the gunk in kettles and anything that gets water deposit problems. Just put it in & boil then empty & rinse VERY well.
- Put foil on your oven trays & you can just change the foil each time you use ’em rather than washing the tray.
- Your car really doesn’t need a lot of oil!